“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader.”
John Quincy Adams
“The more visionary a leader is perceived to be, the more willing the
employees are to go the extra mile and consequently deliver high
Harvard Business Review
Leadership replaces management
Leadership used to be something for leaders with an official role and title.
Today, leadership is about spotting a need and stepping in to fulfilling it.
This form of leadership is also relevant to leaders with a title.
For today, people don´t follow small people with big titles, but inspirational role models.
If you want to be a resilient leader in the new era, whether you are a formal leader, changemaker or entrepreneur, consider updating your leadership to the 7 pillars of 21st century leadership, distilled in my book The Future is Feminine.
Because these pillars are based on principles that have demonstrated their truth since the morning, and therefore constitute a solid GPS at a time when everything else changes – with exponential haste.
21st century leadership consists of equal parts of masculine and feminine energy – regardless of the gender of the leader.
Excerpt from the Gyldendal Business book The Future is Feminine:
“The 21st Century is radically different from the 20th century. Where the time we come from – with its main focus on rationality, action and competition – can be called “masculine”, the new era – with its need for creativity, sustainability and cooperation – can be called “feminine.” Masculine and feminine – the western denominations of “yin” and “yang” are often confused with “male” and “female”, but they are not related to gender: instead, they are two energy states that complement each other and as all living consists of . ”
“In the future, both sexes and both men and women have to walk on both legs – together. At the moment, we break the natural law by which the two essences which everything in the world consists of, yin and yang, are equal. It has disastrous consequences, which only have the prospect of growing unless we change course. Therefore, the book contains a very specific recipe for how a “cooperative whole” between masculine and feminine can be achieved in practice, both for individuals and professionals. ”
What do you get from implementing 21st Century leadership?
– You get in a better internal balance, thus becoming better at creating balanced teams
– You strengthen both your intuition, creativity and relational skills (your feminine side) and your ability to focus, act and create results
– You become able to set your ladder up the right wall before you start climbing
– You strengthen your personal authority and thus become better at attracting true followers
– you become able to “see the forest for trees”, and thus better at guiding others
– You become more congruent with your inner call and get access to the full range of your talents
– You become more flexible, loving, sensitive and more efficient, productive and determined
– You will be better able to help your business create the innovation that will be its rescue
– You’re not lost if you lose your job. You have a strong Brand You, Inc . and therefore will be able to co-create your next
– You are more valuable to any organization that want to be up to speed with the new reality.
Contact me if you have questions about whether training in the new leadership is a match for you or your employees.
DON´T WALK ALONE
If you are a fiery soul, you are the future and should be supported and strengthened.
It can be cold and lonely to be either leader or changemaker.
Who understands you?
Who can you trust?
Who can you mastermind with, who is honest and loyal?
Who can help you?
The era of the lone rider is over: the new reality is too complex to understand on your own.
Many of the issues we face can not be solved solely, but requires listening to the collective intelligence.
Therefore, it is a good investment to join likehearted people.
At the Illumina International 21st Century Leadership Academy you can meet inspiring leaders with and without title, who can act as catalysts for your journey into the next level of your leadership.
If you have subscribed to the newsletter, you will also be kept informed about international frontrunners that can inspire you.
Thank you for your leadership, at home, at work and in the world.
The future depends on it.
JOIN THOUSANDS OF INTERNATIONAL FRONT RUNNERS
Illumina – the name of my company – means “enlighten me”.
Sign up for my newsletter where we eKSplore leadership in the 21st Century.
You will immediately receive:
- First chapter of the book “The future is feminine” (soon available in English)
- Summary of the 7 Rules of the 21st Century Leadership
- Inspiration for your own leadership, from Kirsten and her international network of innovators, role models and thought leaders
THE FUTURE IS FEMININE – ARE YOU?
The rules of the game have changed, both for people and businesses.
Want to know how?
The sign up for my newsletter to be kept in the loop.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- First chapter of the Gyldendal Business book The future is Feminine
- Executive summary of the 7 pillars of 21st Century Leadership that take people and businesses from Great to Extraordinary
- Ongoing interviews, podcasts and webcasts with inspiring international front runners
PS: Rest assured: Your email is safe with us, and will never be sold. It is only used to update you with good news and you can unsubscribe at any time.