New ways to view, deal and lead with crisis
Are you affected by the global polycrisis situation?
- Fear the future – your own, your family´s and the Worlds?
- Feel concerned about your job situation?
- Worry about your company´s health & wealth?
- Feel hopeless about the planetary situation?
Have you been (temporarily) knocked back to “square one”?
Did you experience:
- Getting fired from job
- Divorce/challenges in relationship
Are you at a crossroad?
You might not be experiencing an outer, but an inner crisis, like:
- Lack of enthusiasm
- A longing to find and express your true self?
Then you might recognize these emotions:
- Grief, anger, bitterness and anxiety
- (Momentary) powerlessness
- Loss of identity, status and self-confidence
- Confusion about what´s to become of you.
Most people sooner or later encounter existential challenges that threaten to knock out even the strongest.
Now and in the near future, crisis is the new norm.
It´s not personal: sometimes it is the bravest souls who suffer the most…
The good news is that every crisis is an opportunity.
It is possible to go up instead of down.
There is nothing like crisis that motivates us to make an upgrade.
If we don’t want to go down from a crisis, we have to change something.
And you might as well make a change that brings you in touch with your true self and solves your other challenges in one go.
This is what this minicourse can help you do.
80% go down instead of up
There are 3 reasons why people fail to turn a crisis into the positive change they long for:
1) Lack of awareness. Very few people feel bigger than their problems. Only few have found their True North and know how to navigate a radically new (and painful) situation with grace.
2) Fight, Flight, Flee or Fawn. Most get so stressed over crisis that they don´t act constructively, but instinctively repeat old patterns, even if they are degenerative instead of regenerative.
3) Abandonment. It´s tempting to give up, when you walk alone, because the proces feels slow, lonely and aching. Moreover, it´s almost impossible to see ones own blind spots, which heightens the risk of overlooking solutions.
The mini course can help you avoid all three traps, so you deal with your crisis with both dignity and power, make the choices that serve you and emerge as a stronger, better, deeper, wiser version of yourself.
If you received this, you can be sure that someone cares about you, believes in you and want the best for you.
If you don´t feel it resonates with where you are at, feel free to pass it on. You might make THE difference for someone.
In the mini course from crisis to quantum leap, you will meet an experienced mentor who has walked the path herself.
You will meet a like-minded person who can recognize the pain you are in, but is just as committed as you to avoid geting stuck in the dark.
In other words, you will meet someone with leadership DNA, who is experienced at turning breakdowns into breakthroughs, and use losses as a starting point for inimaginable gains.
All in a loving – and ambitious – atmosphere, which is fertile ground for your dreams while a serious forum for taking your personal leadership to the next level.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
* The mini-course is relevant for people of all genders that are psychologically healthy but temporarily challenged. It is not meant for people with psychiatric diagnosis.
* It is especially relevant for formal and informal leaders, talents and fiery souls who want to transform a setback into a comeback.
* It is especially relevant for people committed to unfolding their full potential and exercise a leadership that makes a positive difference in the World.
* It is particularly interesting for people who are curious about personal development and who wish to replace living in “competence-zone” with living in “genius-zone”.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM THE CRISIS MINI COURSE
- There is a better chance crisis will become an upgrade instead of a downgrade
- You will benefit from the upwind of someone who has been there before you
- You will gain an awareness that can guide your way onwards
- You will be reminded of how to use the best of yourself and expand that part
- You will get comfort and support and inspiration when you need it the most
- You will deal with crisis in a way that is in alignment with the 21st Century OS
- You will get to know others who can relate to your situation.
Gains for Companies who sponsor:
- Employees can go through crisis in a LIGHT-er and more constructive way
- Employees can become more creative and better equipped to contribute constructively to the organization.
- The company lowers the risk of losing or weakening precious talent.
THE MINICOURSE ALSO GIVES YOU A TASTE OF 21ST CENTURY LEADERSHIP
which you can get a feel for in this video
WHO DELIVERS THE MINICOURSE?
KIRSTEN HAS BEEN FEATURED ALL OVER SCANDINAVIAN MEDIA
EXAMPLES OF REFERENCES
A CRISIS IS A TERRIBLE THING
TURN IT INTO A QUANTUM LEAP AT HOME, AT WORK AND IN THE WORLD
THE FUTURE IS FEMININE – ARE YOU?
The rules of the game have changed, both for people and businesses.
Want to know how?
The sign up for my newsletter to be kept in the loop.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- First chapter of the Gyldendal Business book The future is Feminine
- Executive summary of the 7 pillars of 21st Century Leadership that take people and businesses from Great to Extraordinary
- Ongoing interviews, podcasts and webcasts with inspiring international front runners
PS: Rest assured: Your email is safe with us, and will never be sold. It is only used to update you with good news and you can unsubscribe at any time.